Wednesday 12 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Mange in Cat

To those who are very against using oils on cats/animals....I am wondering if you have any experience with Doterra oils as they are unlike any other essential oils out there. They are certified pure. They have absolutely no poisons/toxins/weeds /synthetic materials in them. They are 100 percent plant oil...nothing else. 
 
and thanks for the link sherrie
 
 
 
 

On Saturday, September 8, 2012 8:44:05 PM UTC-4, AndreaLynn wrote:
Hi. I have been caring (trying to live trap) a stray cat who I believe has mange. I read that it is caused by mites. It's also called scabies. I can not touch this cat, he will not let me. I am wanting to put oils in a tiny gelcap to treat it. Can I use ongaurd or does anyone have any other recommendation for me. I know I need to dilute and use small amount but wondering on how small of an amount. Please give me your thoughts. I can see this poor kitty is suffering by the way he looks at me.. Need to do something, while I am trying to catch him and get help. He is too smart to go in the live trap. :( THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Andrea Ibach

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment