Tuesday 11 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 'tolerance' to oils?

Each oil has a unique chemical profile. It is a good idea to rotate the oils that you use, because each one supplies unique compounds. The way I think of it is that when your body doesn't need any more of the calming compounds provided by Lavender, you can switch to another oil that will offer something different. There is nothing wrong with going back and forth or switching around amongst several favorites. In fact, I think it is the best way to use the oils. 


On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:42:58 PM UTC-7, wills.carebear wrote:
Here is a question I just got from my mom, and I've had another potential IPC who has asked a similar question: "I'm curious about something--is it possible that the body adapts to the oil so that it has no effect anymore? For a couple of weeks, using lavender put me right to sleep at night...; then didn't seem to work so well. So, I started using Serenity (put a couple drops on bottom of each foot)...and slept so well. Now that seems to have no effect. I plan to not use any oil for 2 weeks,a nd try again. I'm said because I loved being able to sleep all night long...but, alas, no more. Love, Mom"

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment