Tuesday 11 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oil of the week: CASSIA

A wonderful lady in my upline told me she used Cassia every time she speaks
about doTERRA because she's on the shy-side..... so I immediately decided I
wanted some.... I'm also not a very vocal person.... but it has helped me come
out of my shell so much!!  The other day I was talking to someone about the oils....
and my 26 year old daughter spoke up and said.... " mom, you have your cassia
on don't you."  I thought this was so funny that she noticed how much I was talking
and sharing....  I put the cassia in a little roll-on bottle... about 1/2 cassia and 1/2
F.C.O.  I absolutely love the sweet cinnamon-y fragrance!!

On Monday, September 10, 2012 2:36:51 PM UTC-4, Lori Spalding wrote:

What do you use CASSIA for?  Do you have a success story to tell? 

Please be specific about how much you use/used, where applied and how 

often. If in the coming months you have an exciting story to tell 

about basil, feel free to add it here!  This can be ongoing. 

Thanks everyone!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment