Wednesday 12 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: LRP for Commissions??

I was told that Wednesday mornings is the KEY time to have 100 PV on your LRP order.  I missed a fast start check because I only had 30 at the time they checked.  I always order over 100+ PV, but I was redoing some order stuff that particular Wednesday morning.  They did do an exception for me, so I still did get my fast start check though!
 

On Saturday, September 8, 2012 9:41:27 PM UTC-4, Emily wrote:
I have had over $100 in Loyalty Rewards orders each month since I signed up four months ago.  Earlier this week I changed my LRP order to $50-something because we were financially strapped this paycheck.  We received the oils today.  And of course, today I finally had my first person say they're ready to sign up as an IPC.  :)

In order to receive commissions from their order, should I go in and add a new LRP order for this month of >100PV?  Would that work?  Or am I disqualified because it's been a week that my LRP order has been at 55PV?  Or would I get commissions as long as I change my order to >100PV now and the new IPC signs up after I do that?

[Thanks so much for guidance anyone!  My upline just had a baby and I don't want to disturb her, though I know she probably wouldn't mind...  And it's late and I'd like to get back to the new person tomorrow morning!]

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment