Wednesday 12 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: EEEEHEEE!!!! Convention!!! Yay!!

I am SOO jealous of all you guys getting to go to convention, but NEXT year I will have the money and make sure I'm there!  I'm dying to know what the new products are.  I keep looking on line to see if anyone is going to spill the beans!  I can't wait to send the news out to my customers and just people in general that I have introduced doTERRA to over the last few months. Looking fowarding to meeting everyone NEXT year!  Jodi Stone
 
 
 

On Saturday, September 8, 2012 11:53:56 AM UTC-4, Mary Kuemmerle wrote:
I realize this post may not have much value expect to say that I am so, so, so excited for convention!!!!!! I just got involved with doTerra about four-five months ago "just to get the discount" (we all know how that goes :-)) Once I started really using the oils & LLV I wanted to fly with the business at first. Other things like my health got in the way but after finishing another cognitive therapy program, moving into a better yet cheaper place & after convention I am starting a new chapter in life & will be able to set achievable, realistic, practical goals for myself while still dreaming big!! 

We didn't even think we could afford going to convention but bought a ticket & planned on driving up in good faith. Just yesterday my husband was given a raise. Not a huge raise on top of the very modest income we were making, but enough that we can rest easy about the trip, get me some sample bottles & hopefully a couple of new products as well. (We'd be doing pretty well if we were in UT but alas things don't work that way in San Diego.) I have had severe anxiety & depression (well, actually recently diagnosed as bipolar) & while things at times have even been worse, I know that the oils work when I really use them & use them often. They are not the cure for everything but they are amazing & have given me so much hope. With my ADD nature I tend to jump from one thing to the next & my psychiatrist thought my excitement about the oils was part of my mania. At first my husband was also just kind of like, "Okay, this is Mary's new thing" but he has seen that my passion is sticking. Having a background in pharmaceutical chemistry he started looking more into the science behind the oils. He is a lot more interested now & likes listening to Dr. Hill. I'm reading about some of the Diamonds who could barely afford the oils when they first started & about one person whose husband almost wanted to cancel their loyalty rewards. My husband laughed & said, "That sounds like us!" Even though it seems like a lot of the Diamonds have tons of years of experience in business, psychology, network marketing, essential oils, holistic health, etc I know it doesn't have to be that way. I had the privilege of meeting Marc & Jen Garrett when they came to SD for a business training. I resonate with their story of having little money at first & zero background in essential oils or entrepreneurship. But my husband believes in me that through passion, hard work & persistence I can go all the way & it's just getting myself to the point where *I* believe in me & create love instead of fear.

So if you see a girl with a quiet, older (but that not much older) guy next to her & she has medium length dark blonde hair, blue eyes, dark rimmed glasses, early 20's (I'm 29 but look like I'm 23) who is trying to cover up the "Manager" rank on her badge with her hand but can barely keep still in her seat because she's so excited & is dancing around like a little kid then that's me!!! WHEEEEE!!!!!! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment