Sunday 16 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Finding doTERRA in Florida

Hello Robin!
 
I have a large team in Southwest Florida including Sarasota.  My team would be glad to introduce you to doTERRA and help you with your oils.  Please contact me for further information.  My cell is 510-872-6499 and my email is ancientremediesareoils@gmail.com.  I'm excited and looking forward to connecting with you! 
 

On Friday, September 14, 2012 8:47:46 PM UTC-7, Robin wrote:
I have done much research on Essential Oils, I was trying to find the one I want to try. I have decided to try doTERRA Oils. Being unable to find a place near me to purchase these oils to try, I went to eBay and ordered oil September 5, 2012. As of today they still have not shipped. I desperately want to try them and fear I may have to cancel my eBay order. I am near Sarasota FL, and would like to find a person near me that would take my order seriously.

Is there a way to find someone near me ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment