Sunday 16 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Finding doTERRA in Florida

Robin,

I would be happy to help you out. I live in Michigan, but it reallyt
doesn't matter where the IPC lives if you order through the website.
My sister lives in Sarasota and works in Siesta Key and is an IPC and
massage therapist as well. If you want to contact her to see/buy the
oils in person you can contact her at Hands of Light Massage therapy.
Sandra is her name. SandraDinSiestaKey @yahoo.com is her email.

Good luck
Let me know if I can help any.
~Laura

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment