Wednesday 12 September 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Humidifier suggestions

Hello DoTerra people,

I am in search for a really good humidifier.  I know it's not in the topic of oils but I thought that health oriented individuals would help me out in seeking out a super good humidifier.  I have heard both pros/cons of warm/cool mist humidifiers...I really don't have a preference although I see that there are some out there that offer both in one machine. 

Anyhoo...I thought someone in this group could suggest a brand or model that has worked well or that has gotten really good reviews.

Peace & Blessings,
Laura Pinto-Nguyen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment