Monday 21 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: It's about me now

Deep Blue, Helichrysum and Lemongrass come to mind. Apply Deep Blue or
even Aroma Touch as needed for pain. Apply Helichrysum and Lemongrass
at least 4 times a day to the area with the degeneration issues to
help with possible regeneration and healing. Frankincense here could
be helpful as well. Depends what you have & also different oils
respond differently for different people. You can see other
suggestions here: http://everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/BackPain.html#page=page-1
Also I would take the LLV pack and make sure you are very well
hydrated. We are 70% water, but the brain and spinal cord are more
like 80% plus. So drink up!

On the physical side of things I have heard from some people I know
who have had very good success with the Egoscue Technique. They were
able to avoid surgery. http://www.egoscue.com/ Not cheap and takes
commitment to the therapy, but much cheaper than back surgery. This is
helping to fix the structural issues that most likely lead to problems
in the first place. If there isn't a practitioner in your area they
will do a basic consult based on your symptoms and some photos of your
posture. Another possibility, depending on what alternative practices
are allowed in your state take a look into Prolotherapy. http://www.prolotherapy.com

Best Wishes Lori!

~Andrea

On May 21, 11:16 am, Doterra <doterra.lorispald...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have disc degenerative disease in my lower back, now my hip is killing me if I lay on it, or stand long, I'd get cramps in my leg up to my knee.
>
> Anything that will help me? I don't want to go for back surgery.
>
> Thank you
>
> Lori
>
> Sent from my iPad

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment