Monday 21 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Back Pain

I agree with all of the comments so far. I have sciatica. My lower back hurts if I don't exercise for a few days. Here is a list of things that I find the most helpful (in order of effectiveness):

(1) Nordic Walking - no, it is not a new doTERRA blend. It's like four wheel walking. Here in Europe it is quite popular. Everybody seems to be out with their sticks in the evening. If you haven't tried it yet, I strongly recommend it! (Just in case - make sure your doctor is ok with it) Especially for people with back problems. Walking with poles support your back, force you to maintain the right posture, burn more calories, allows you to listen to all doTERRA's webinars on on your smartphone and (correct) Nordic Walking requires using more than 90% of all your muscles (assuming you are smiling as you walk). It's like going to gym but much more pleasant.

(2) Balance blend - like I said - if I don't walk or do other exercises for a few days, my back starts hurting. Sometimes I can't even straighten my back at all (which makes it impossible to walk). I then put some Balance or one of the oils/blends below and the back hurts much less, allowing me to go for a walk, etc.

(3) Aroma Touch - same thing, especially when gently massaged by my loving wife.

(4) Deep Blue - really awesome oil, but I only use it if the pain is unbearable (because of the price of the oil - not too bad, just more expensive than the other oils)

(4) Marjoram oil - also works great. I started using it after I recommended Deep Blue to a friend of mine who is a professional athlete (volleyball Olympic gold medalist). He replied: "I already use doTERRA oils. Have you tried Marjoram for sore muscles, etc.?" I tried it on my back pain and it actually works.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment