Saturday 28 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Major Addiction

Sugar is a big culprit of weight gain. She may be eating well but is she paying attention to sugar intake? Sugar is hidden in most processed foods. Eat more organic fresh foods and eliminate white foods( sugar, white flour products, rice and potatoes). Continue the slim and sassy, LLV and make sure she doing some weight lifting two to three times a week. Yoga and pilates are great for strengthening the core and relieving stress. I use balance when doing yoga. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2012, at 2:11 PM, Cheryl <c152burton@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Her thyroid checks out normal. She eats well and works out
> consistently. Anyone have any other ideas?
> Cheryl
>
> On Apr 26, 4:14 pm, healthandwellness365 <moonshine_262...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> Has she had her Thyroid checked? I have a friend who suffered from
>> the same thing. We would go to the gym daily, work out like crazy
>> people every day and she still didn't loose weight. In fact she was
>> gaining. She went into the doctor and had a slew of tests done and
>> found out that she was suffering from a Thyroid issue.
>>
>> Hope she figures out what is going on.
>>
>> Best Wishes
>> Rachel
>>
>> On Apr 26, 1:47 pm, Cheryl <c152bur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> Has anyone heard of women not being able to lose weight because they
>>> are menopausal? My friend has gained weight, especially belly fat,
>>> works out at the gym, did the Slim and Sassy program with shakes and
>>> oils twice and NO results. She is also stressed with family issues.
>>> Any suggestions?
>>
>>> On Apr 25, 5:07 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>> I can soooo identify w/the Sugar addition thing...I LOVE SUGAR not as
>>>> much as I did years ago but it is still my weakness...most of the time
>>>> if given the choice between some sort of chips/salty snack and choc/
>>>> dessert I'll choose the dessert EVERYTIME:/
>>
>>>> I will concur w/Rikki S&S helps me w/sugar cravings A LOT!!! To the
>>>> point that I can totally tell on the days I forget to use it...I take
>>>> it straight 5-7 drops under my tongue, BIG swig of water then swish in
>>>> my mouth&swallow...I do this about 3-4x a day and I eat less period
>>>> but esp less sugar:) You may wanna try it if you haven't already...I
>>>> think Grapefruit is also good for this as well...I use it daily as
>>>> well and can tell when I don't;)
>>
>>>> Hopefully this will give you a starting point. Oh and I use Balance
>>>> too esp when I start feeling the grumpiness/irritability/mood
>>>> swings:)
>>
>>>> On Apr 25, 5:51 pm, healthandwellness365 <moonshine_262...@yahoo.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>
>>>>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>>>>> I am usually the one helping people, and now I think I am the one
>>>>> needing help. I have been suffering from major mood swings for the
>>>>> past 5 years. I was diagnosed with PMDD (Pre-Menstral Dysphoric
>>>>> Disorder). I was put on meds for the depression and birth control for
>>>>> the hormones. Elevation is the reason I started using doTERRA. It
>>>>> helped with the depression. I do believe that I do have some sort of
>>>>> hormonal imbalance, however, I am coming to believe that the MAJORITY
>>>>> of my problem is SUGAR.
>>
>>>>> I can't seem to get away from it. When I was pregnant with my son I
>>>>> ate bags and bags of candy. I find myself 5 years later still craving
>>>>> a large amount of sugar, and the problem is; I eat it. To top it off,
>>>>> I am hypoglycemic. I never get the sugar high. I get an immediate
>>>>> sugar low and am ready for a nap. I believe that my sugar consumption
>>>>> causes Anxiety, depression, and major mood swings when I eat sugar.
>>>>> My poor family. I snap at them when they have done nothing wrong. I
>>>>> feel how terrible it makes me feel, every time I eat it, I just can't
>>>>> seem to get away from it. I am slowly gaining weight, I have NO
>>>>> energy, I'm tired all the time, headaches, and the list goes on.
>>
>>>>> I will say minus the LARGE amounts of sugar I am eating, I am a
>>>>> healthy eater. I don't consume a lot of dairy, eat breads here and
>>>>> there, it's the sugar that is killing me. I am sick of feeling this
>>>>> way and am asking for help. This is huge for me since I usually put
>>>>> myself on the back burner and take care of everyone else first. I
>>>>> can't help people if I don't take care of me. So, anything you have
>>>>> to share with me would be a step in the right direction.
>>
>>>>> Thank you for your help
>>>>> Rachel
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment