Sunday 29 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Fast Start Question

From my knowledge, u must have 100 in ur LRP and ur ipc must have 100 in her LRP then You will be paid, if she doesn't ave 100, u won't be paid.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2012, at 9:34 PM, "wills.carebear" <wills.carebear@gmail.com> wrote:

I did some googling and couldn't find the answer to this (I wish all of the compensation stuff was laid out in some uber-technical official document somewhere).  I have an IPC who has made two $27.50PV orders this month (within her first 60 days), and when I look at the compensation summary, it shows:  "fast start - $5.50, minus other withholdings - $5.50, net earnings - $0.00".  Why is that?  Is there a minimum order to earn the fast start that isn't explained anywhere?  I have my LRP set up and have been getting my other fast start money, just not for her two orders.

Thanks!
Cara

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment