Monday 30 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Cooperation Potion

Citrus Bliss and Elevation are both good for this aromatically. We
even diffuse it in the car and have seen a tremendous change in
behavior.

On Apr 30, 8:20 am, We7 <aktan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was thinking about making a "cooperation potion" that I could put in
> a roller bottle.  I want to use it on my kids (younger and teens) and
> myself too - I must admit.  It would be for when we have yucky jobs to
> do and no motivation to do it, or when I ask them to do something and
> their natural response is, "I don't want to!"  It is more just a fun
> thing, but I would like it to have some sort of appropriate oils to
> help with motivation and cheerfulness and energy.  I don't know enough
> yet to concoct it myself, but I thought y'all might have some good
> ideas.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Deanne

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment