Monday 30 April 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Membership Fee

But remember when you renew w/the $25, you get a free bottle of peppermint--wholesale value $20.50 so that's like really getting to renew for $4.50!  Incredible deal....

 

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Elaine
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 6:05 AM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Membership Fee

 

I signed up with doTerra just to take care of my family.  Although I would love to have some people sign up under me, I have no plans to do home parties.  I place monthly LRP orders and that is all.

 

I am wondering if the $35 fee I paid to become an IPC will ever expire/need to be renewed?  Or was it a one-time fee?  Am I an IPC for life now, or are there requirements I'll need to fulfill to stay "active" in the company?

 

Thanks

~Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment