Monday 30 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Seasonal Allergies

Two of my children have bad allergies and asthma issues. They respond
beautifully to the allergy shot down the spine (lemon, lavender,
peppermint). I do that morning and night and then diffuse the same
oils while they sleep. I have been able to get them off of all their
prescriptions and they are doing great!! Every once in a while my son
still gets itchy red eyes but I put lavender around the bone of his
eyes, not getting too close his eyes, and it fixes him right off. I
am sure other oils work for other people but for them this has been a
huge blessing and it works! :) Good luck!

On Apr 30, 8:52 pm, Leila F <momoftw...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> It's me again with seasonal allergies question.
>
> My daughter is suffering from seasonal allergies mainly when she goes
> outdoors.  Her symtoms are sneezing a lot, ichy red eyes, watery eyes,
> and after sneezing a lot she gets conjested.
>
> Also what inhalers do you all recommend?  Just the simple plastic ones
> with the cotton wick inside?
>
> Thanks
> Leila

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment