Monday 30 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Flying to Grand Caynom Island Need Advice!

Ok so never have flown with oils! Researched this group just want to clarify:
1) I am going to take my oils in 5ml bottles put them in a baggy, we are only taking carry on. Is this correct? How many can I bring? What would be the best to have with us! Different Country feel like I wanna have them ALL with me! Don't know what I will need!
2) Next I use the sun screen heli and lav with fco can I take a larger empty bottle to mix when I get there? There are 4 of us so 5ml won't last long!
3) Finally I am going to share with everyone while I am there, so does doTERRA mail there? Can people sign up? Who would I ask?
Thank you all!

Smiles,
Krishna
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment