Sunday 29 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA cancer "survivors"?!

I am an 11 year cancer suvivor and I have added frankincense to my
daily routine along with many other oils to help my body stay cancer
free. I also have residual affects from chemotherapy that I treat with
oils.

Sharyl

On Apr 28, 11:50 am, Thea <thymeag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Calling all cancer survivors that have used doTERRA essential oils,
> the cancer protocol or other, to get them through! Can you please post
> to this group so that others may be inspired by your successes with
> using essential oils as part (or all) of your cancer treatment? As
> always, thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment