Saturday 28 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Soda Withdrawal

I am told that a drop of fennel will curb the sweet craving. Juice is
loaded with sugar, sadly I avoid it like the plague. There are a lot of
reasons why weight loss might not have happened.
Do you take LLV?
Have you done a Cleanse and Renew? (GX/PB Assist)
Have you cut out white carbs? (white flour, sugar, white potatoes, white
rice)?
Do you limit high sugar fruit intake?
Something I see frequently is we cut out something bad and sugary and
replace it with something else that is 'better for us' but still not
good. As an example, one of my people replaced her coke habit with a
smoothy every morning filled with 1/2 and 1/2, bananas, honey, and high
sugar fruit and she didn't loose any weight. It was bigger than a
Starbucks Venti and tasted amazing. It had a ton of calories.
I know it sounds weird but if you aren't eating enough (good foods of
course) your metabolism shuts down and you just can't lose weight.
Another issue is your adrenals are so stressed they start fatiguing and
that can affect weight loss. You can also have depleted your nutrional
stores to the point where your body is fighting to maintain itself and
so no weight loss.
So its complicated. Your best bet is to do the cleanse (unless you are
nursing), LLV and drop the white carbs. We usually see some action by 3
months.
gin
On 4/28/2012 9:39 AM, Julie wrote:
> I did it after all of these years with 8 drops of slim& sassy
> combined combined with a few drops of lemon, and or wild orange,
> grapefruit& citrus bliss three times a day I would add other oils as
> I wanted but for the addiction I used those oils. I put a small amount
> of water in a shot glass and drank the oils that way. I also put the
> citrus bliss on my wrists where I could smell it...yum!
> I only did this for about 3 weeks. I did also start drinking some
> carbonated spring water with lemonade or pom juice, may not be healthy
> do do so, but it has worked for me since January. If I start craving
> the soda, I use the oils for a couple of days then move on. I do have
> coke in the house....just haven't wanted it. How cool is that? I have
> drank coke since I was ten...about the time that Noah got off the
> Ark:)
> I am going to try again so that I can break the addiction to sweets, I
> have cut back quite a bit, but still crave sweets. My intention the
> first time was the soda so I am going to change my intention to the
> sugar.
> Can anyone tell me why cutting out the coke and cutting way back on
> sweets that I didn't lose weight?
> Keep going you can do it!
> Julie
>
> On Apr 27, 8:44 pm, msjnuga<msjn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What oil should I use and how for soda withdrawal. It's been a week
>> and I have a terrible headache.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment