Sunday 29 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: SanoBella Shampoo and Conditioner

Deborah,

I too just got the shampoo and conditioner in my last autoship. I was
debating it for quite a while and decided to try it. I have red hair
and am noticing it looking kind of dull and gray-ish at times- don't
know if it is just normal winter dullness, but I don't like it. I
don't color my hair and have been reading about people who use the
sanobella hair care saying they see their color is brighter and gray
is fading. I don't know if that is only for color treated hair, but
decided to try.

So far I think I notice it looks brighter and definately healthier...
But I am looking for it too. I do like that you don't need very much
to do the job! I will keep watching to see what happens with my hair
as i continue to use it :)

Great smells to wake up to in the morning too!
Laura

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment