Sunday 29 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Fast Start Question

Thanks for this info!  So, this money adds up somewhere?  Is there any way to know how much it is total?  It's nice to know it doesn't just disappear!

On Sunday, April 29, 2012 11:02:23 AM UTC-5, Pat Leavitt wrote:
The only thing I know for certain is they do not send checks out for less than $12.00.
It simply goes on your AR balance and can be used when calling in for point redemption
or shipping or whatever you want. Sometimes this adds up and if that happens you can
call service and ask for a check to be mailed.
Now as soon as I say this someone will email that they received a check for less than 12.00,
but I do know this has been their rules.

Pat

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 8:27 AM, Cathy <cathyslilfish@gmail.com> wrote:
A similar thing happened to me only it was someone I helped sign up on
my second level so my 10% should have been $9.95 but it did the same
thing with the withholdings. I've been meaning to call customer
service about it but keep forgetting.

On Apr 28, 8:34 pm, "wills.carebear" <wills.careb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did some googling and couldn't find the answer to this (I wish all of the
> compensation stuff was laid out in some uber-technical official document
> somewhere).  I have an IPC who has made two $27.50PV orders this month
> (within her first 60 days), and when I look at the compensation summary, it
> shows:  "fast start - $5.50, minus other withholdings - $5.50, net earnings
> - $0.00".  Why is that?  Is there a minimum order to earn the fast start
> that isn't explained anywhere?  I have my LRP set up and have been getting
> my other fast start money, just not for her two orders.
>
> Thanks!
> Cara

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment