Monday 30 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Using My Virtual Office and Not getting credit

Received this today what is going on. Anybody else having problems
with there back office or know what is going on.

I just want to send a friendly caution to you about posting your back
office Doterra Link. I have the sneaking suspicion that it does not
keep track of the purchases that are made through that link and
therefore you will not get credit. There are two people on my team now
that have voiced concerns about not receiving a commission for orders
placed thru the back office link. At first I thought it was simply a
technical error, but after I got wind of the same issue happening to
others, I have serious concerns that it is more than a glitch. Until
the error is fixed I am personally not using that link to conduct any
business. Have a great day

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment