Sunday 29 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Major Addiction

Thank you for everyone's input. There is so much to learn and you all
open our eyes to so much with your contributions. Much appreciated!

On Apr 28, 5:01 pm, rikiev...@live.com <rikiev...@live.com> wrote:
> In 2003, The Endocrine Society recommended the TSH range be changed from 5.0 to 3.0.  Yet many labs still use the higher range.
> Symptoms must be taken into account along with the lab numbers, which should just be a guideline and not a definitive answer.
> Studies show the average TSH of asymptomatic people is around 1.0.
> Currently, I am at .80.  When my levels were 2.25, I had to walk into the clinic with assistance and could barely lift my arms to wash my hair.
> I take Armour Thyroid, 120mg. and have a significant improvement in symptoms.  Fortunately, I found a doctor willing to write a prescription to see if my symptoms would improve.  I monitor my temp as a quick way to keep track of my levels.  When I began treatment, my temp was consistently 96.1.  As my symptoms improved, my temp rose and currently status between 98.6 and 99, which is normal.   Many people don't realize how important regulating your temp is to your health.  Beneficial bacteria thrive at 98.6, while lower temps cause our immune system to weaken and allow harmful bacteria to flourish.
> Grandma was right when she said put on a coat, you'll catch a cold!  Now we are being told, "chill doesn't cause colds, germs do" but guess what?  The lowered body temp allows the germs that are everywhere to take hold!
> I recommend the website thyroid.about.com to arm yourself with all the knowledge you need to take charge of your thyroid health.
>
> Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
> Radiant Living, LLCwww.radiantlivingonline.com
>
> Sent from my HTC smartphone
>
> ----- Reply message -----
> From: "Tiffany" <chevy...@cox.net>
> To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Major Addiction
> Date: Fri, Apr 27, 2012 4:27 pm
>
> Even if your thyroid tests come out normal, normal tsh is considered .
> 5 to 5.0. That is a huge range. It depends on the actual t3 and t4
> hormone levels, which do not always get tested in a generic thyroid
> test.
> If her thyroid truly is fine, consider Adrenals. Many people mistake
> adrenal fatigue for thyroid problems, because the symptoms are so
> similar. So, personally, I would have her verify her thyroid tests, t3
> and t4 are indeed "normal" and then look at adrenals. If adrenals are
> fine, I would then consider a hormone imbalance, which is what you
> suggested. I am not menopausal, but my hormones weren't balanced
> correctly, either. I had alot of symptoms that didn't make sense. I
> was talking with a friend of mine who is an oil guru, and she strongly
> believes my issues, are hormonal. If you would like, You can contact
> me at ipctiffanyma...@gmail.com or480-862-3583begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            480-862-3583      for more info.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment