Monday 30 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bedwetting Testimonial Update

Has anyone tried the coriander???  I'm curious just because doTERRA doesn't sell cilantro at this time...

On Saturday, April 14, 2012 10:09:28 AM UTC-6, Alma Lake wrote:
My daughter has had this issue for many years. We have tried many
things getting minimal results. Nothing that helped clear it up
completely.  Someone had posted about their child having heavy metals
in their body and using cilantro for a cleanse.  So glad I read that
on this group.

Gratefully Pat had some she was able to send me. Many thanks Pat.

We started with one drop in a shot class everyday on March 12th.
After two days my daughter did something she has never done since she
was about 4 years old. She in now 11.  She woke up in the middle of
the night. This was amazing because she is difficult to wake. We even
have had sleeps studies done and other brain tests. She proceeded to
wake on her own everyone night for a week. She now wakes up easily in
the morning as well.

We took a break for almost a week as she had caught a sore throat
from her sister. (we all shared a drink with her. Oops!). She started
back up on one drop a day after almost a week. My plan was for her
doing this for three weeks total.  She has two 'accidents' after her
week break time this past month.  Which I think were more from her
staying up to two in the morning and her body still adjusting.  They
were back to back.

We have gone from accidents a couple a times a week to just those two
times.  That is life changing for us. None since then.

The next thing that we have done is to figure out where she is getting
her exposure to these metals. Why detox her if she was going to
continuely be exposed. Here are some things we were able to track
down. First culprit was  Tums. They have a natural occurring small
amount of aluminum. She started taken these around four to help build
up her calcium because of leg pain. She took for a couple of years.
Don't even talk to me about my mommy guilt on that one. She also had a
large amount of fillings around five and six. All have fallen out as
of six months ago. This may have been why we saw a dip and then
improvement in her enuresis. Our cooking pans. We have eliminated
those this past month and only have enamel pans. There are other types
that our good. You will have to research.  Her deodorant.   I just
found out we may have some exposure in our drinking water and possibly
our air on windy days. Some other members of my family maybe having an
overload of metals and we will be detoxing the whole family.

There is a lot of great info out there on heavy metals. How you might
be exposed and symptoms, etc.

From what i found Metals can permanently damage organs. So I think I
will need to have her take some oils to help with healing and repair.
Frankincense pops to mind, not sure what else.  Sugestions are
welcome.

I hope Doterra will bring back cilantro.  It has been an amazing gift
to me and my family. I love the oils!

I will let you know of any more changes and improvements.

My warmest thanks to Pat and all of you who share.

Alma

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment