Monday 30 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Vacinations

Hello all,
I know this page is all about oils, but I thought you all would find
this important. I hope I am not repeating information already given.
Just FYI in CA they are voting so you can not use the personal beliefs
waiver to exempt your child from vac's. It's called AB 2109. The
hearing is this Wed in the CA State Assembly Appropriations Committee.
My sister also took her baby for shots today and saw a note on the
nurses computer. No Consent required for HEP-B
and HPV.
Just thought I'd share.
JDS

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment