Saturday 28 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Soda Withdrawal

I like to put ice cubes in a glass, add a couple drops of lemon and a
packet of stevia (Nunaturals brand) and then water and stir. For some
reason it creates bubbles all on its own.
gin
On 4/28/2012 10:26 AM, Julie DoTerra wrote:
> Use any of the citrus oils in carbonated soda - it works wonders
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 28, 2012, at 12:39 PM, Julie<jhoselton@linleyscabinets.com> wrote:
>
>> I did it after all of these years with 8 drops of slim& sassy
>> combined combined with a few drops of lemon, and or wild orange,
>> grapefruit& citrus bliss three times a day I would add other oils as
>> I wanted but for the addiction I used those oils. I put a small amount
>> of water in a shot glass and drank the oils that way. I also put the
>> citrus bliss on my wrists where I could smell it...yum!
>> I only did this for about 3 weeks. I did also start drinking some
>> carbonated spring water with lemonade or pom juice, may not be healthy
>> do do so, but it has worked for me since January. If I start craving
>> the soda, I use the oils for a couple of days then move on. I do have
>> coke in the house....just haven't wanted it. How cool is that? I have
>> drank coke since I was ten...about the time that Noah got off the
>> Ark:)
>> I am going to try again so that I can break the addiction to sweets, I
>> have cut back quite a bit, but still crave sweets. My intention the
>> first time was the soda so I am going to change my intention to the
>> sugar.
>> Can anyone tell me why cutting out the coke and cutting way back on
>> sweets that I didn't lose weight?
>> Keep going you can do it!
>> Julie
>>
>> On Apr 27, 8:44 pm, msjnuga<msjn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What oil should I use and how for soda withdrawal. It's been a week
>>> and I have a terrible headache.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment