Saturday 28 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Bad Plastic smell, can oils help?

I'm not sure what Tupperware uses but I had a ton of it. My husband can
'taste' when something has been in it or any other plastic containers so
I bought a set of the glass ones and really like them. They also don't
peel or shed. Our set came from Amazon and was about $20.
gin
On 4/28/2012 7:13 AM, Sharon Hoehner wrote:
> Tupperware doesn't use petrochemicals. That's why the stuff is so
> much pricier than the cheap stuff you buy in the grocery store. I
> think they use corn or something like that. Can't remember but I had a
> booth one year next to Tupperware and learned that. I personally use
> glass. Costco sometimes has boxes of glass containers. I bought them
> all separate before that.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment