Saturday 28 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Skin Tag ? on eyelid

It's hard to tell if it's a skin tag. She called it a mole I think,
but it isn't colored. It's fairly circular and doesn't look "taggy"
from what I could tell like most.

I'm sure she wouldn't want dental floss hanging off her eye for a few
days. Or maybe she could stay at home :-).

Does anyone know if this could be something else?

On Apr 28, 4:58 pm, diana freeman <dianafreema...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Oregano is super strong and burns!  I would not put it anywhere near
> an eye!  The dilution for oregano (for other things) is 3 parts
> fractionated coconut oil and 1 part oregano.  However, another
> treatment you "could" try is something I saw on Dr. Oz's show (not
> related to the oils):  Take a piece of dental floss and tie it tightly
> at the base of the skin tag.  This will cut off the blood supply, and
> after two days it will fall off.  My husband also has a skin tag at
> the corner of his eye, which he hates, and so I made special note of
> this treatment.  He hasn't tried it yet, so I have no personal
> testimony of it working.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment