Friday 27 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: LLV question?!

I found this yesterday. I too called last week about the product and
was told it was from veggie source. But when I received this letter
it really disappointed me. Now I need to contact them again about the
womens bone supplement as in my scan it said I needed it, but I can't
take it if it's not from a veggie source.

Would love to hear more on this!
Leila


On Apr 26, 11:10 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hmmm, this is news to me I did not know that the xEO did not use a
> veggie cap...interesting, looking forward to others response to this.
>
> On Apr 26, 1:06 pm, Pari <parians...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi all
>
> > I called doterra last week about the xeomega and they told me it does
> > not contain any meat products/pork/beef.
>
> > Then my friend sends me this email and I really need clarification.
>
> > This is the email:
>
> > I have attached the product information pages found atwww.doterratools.com
> > for the Lifelong Vitality pack.  These list all ingredients.  The xEO
> > Mega contains fish oil and has a gelatin capsule from a bovine/porcine
> > source.  You will notice on the product information page it lists a
> > vegetarian capsule, but that has been changed to the gelatin for
> > stability purposes.  The Microplex VMz and Alpha CRS+ do not contain
> > any animal soured ingredients.  The ingredients are not alcohol
> > sourced.
> > Haylee Caplin
> > doTERRA Product Support

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment