Tuesday 24 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Croup?

This is from everythingessential.me and I would try what I have:

"Dani - My neighbor has a 7 week old baby that has an awful cough. It
almost sounds like croup. She has been using a humidifier at night
but it is not helping. Could she put Breathe blend or something on
the baby (with a carrier oil)? How much should she use?

Au - Yes! Use a couple drops of Breathe or peppermint added with a
couple drops of frankincense and a coconut carrier oil. Apply it to
the baby's chest. After it volatilizes or is absorbed, apply it
again. Several times per day and night till coughing stops. You can
put the same mix on the baby's feet. Make sure you cover the area so
the baby doesn't touch the area and then touch his eyes.

Also I suggest diffusing Breathe but don't use a humidifier. They
might cause more problems unless they are completely sterile. You
could also put a couple drops of lemon oil in his bottle.

Rob - Put the mix mentioned above on the babies back too."

On Apr 24, 9:40 pm, Charly Risenmay <doterrasananto...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> What do you use for croup and what is the protocol? This is for a friend who doesn't have sandalwood.
>
> Charly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this information ! At 3 am last night my daughter woke up with a crupey cough and couldn't breath. This happened to us 2 years ago and we had to hospitalitize her. My husband wanted to take her in the ER. I told him to let me try the oils first. I put her in our bathroom and turn a hot shower on for steam. Then I applied breath , rosemary , frankenscience and Onguard to her chest , back and feet with coconut oil. She was calmed down and was able to breath within minutes! I've been putting the oils on very hour or so and she slept all night. I'm thinking shell be better today. Oh, I applied peppermint also. Im grateful that this kind of info is out there and that we have home remedies that work!

    ReplyDelete