Saturday 28 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bad Plastic smell, can oils help?

You are smelling and tasting the petrochemicals leaching out of the
plastic. Oils cannot reverse this. You need to put them in your
recycling bin and be done with them forever. Switch to glass or
ceramic food storage containers, and everyone in your family should
take lemon internally, hopefully is on LLV for the milk thistle
extract, and should consider a cleanse.

On Apr 27, 4:00 pm, AKilb <amykil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I bought tupperware containers to organize my food 2 years ago. I have
> washed them and washed and washed!! But they stink, they have a weird
> plastic smell, and taste. We stopped using them because everything we
> put in them tasted so horrible nobody would touch the food! Last
> summer I read somewhere to put charcoal in them and leave in the sun
> for a few days, I tried that and it seemed to work for a few weeks
> then the smell and taste came back. (we tried baking soda too)
> I just started using doterra's eo's and was wondering if anybody has a
> suggestion on how to remove that smell and taste? I was thinking I
> would try purify? Fill them with water and a few drops of purify? Then
> let them sit in the sun? I know they can break down plastics tho, so
> I'm not sure if that is a good idea or not? Or if there is a better
> oil to try?
> Thanks for any advice!
> Amy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment