Friday 27 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 14 yr old daughter with Menstrual Cramps

Try the Solas first

I make a blend of 6dGeranium , 2dClary Sage, & 3d Ylang Ylang - double
to fill 1/4 dram bottle. All 3 are in Solas but it works better for
many. I created it using muscle testing for me. Reduces cramps, mood
swings, & takes care of the headaches for me. With continued use they
have continued to lessen and even reduced in number of days a bit, not
as moody and if I get craps it much shorter then in the past. It
works for others, but not all others. All PMS blends I've custome
blended for people - all of those oils are in Solalas. My blend works
better for me but Solas does help me. Others it worked better then
their blend.

I'd really start with Solas.

Heather in WA



On Apr 26, 9:55 pm, CeriAnn <shortir...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> When I first started using oils lavender, topically or in an epsom
> salt bath, totally kicked my cramps. I have had several women report
> that after using the Gx Assist their period snuck up on them with no
> symptoms(no bloating, cramping or general orneriness. A good thing, I
> think.)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment