Thursday 27 November 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: oils for immune system/keep sickness away!

I agree with Pat - On Guard.  Diffuse it, put it on the bottom of your feet, even pop a beadlet or two everyday, you can even make a wonderful spray for those "suspicious surfaces" like grocery carts.

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:26:33 PM UTC-6, lavlav123123 wrote:
I am a big germaphobe, so winter is the worst season for me since there always seem to be sicknesses going around. can you all tell me what the best oils are to use daily to keep my immune system up and keep as many sicknesses away as possible? any tips? right now, I use basil, frank, peppermint and balance on the bottom of my feet every morning. I know there are better ones I can use but just not sure what! thank you in advance!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment