Thursday 27 November 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Cholesterol

In September my husband [I'll now refer to him as my DH] had his annual check-up at the heart failure clinic.  The doctor saw that my DH isn't on any statins for his cholesterol - he's tried several but all of them cause his whole body to ache - so his PCP told him he could try not taking them for a while (that was in January) The doctor at the heart failure clinic wants my DH back on a statin so he gave him a prescription.  I asked my DH if he was going to fill it or did he want me to do some research to see if the oils can help.  We'd just started using the oils a couple weeks before this but he'd experience such good results with the LLV (Life Long Vitality) Supplements and DigestZen that he told me to see what I could find out and we'd give the oils a chance before filling the prescription. I found a few things on everythingessential.me so we're trying one of them: 2 drops cassia and 4-5 drops lemongrass in a capsule taken twice a day..  We won't know until January when my DH goes back to our PCP for his annual physical how effective this protocol has been for him (I've learned to keep trying, just because one protocol isn't effective doesn't mean the next one won't be).

Lest you think we can postpone filling the doctor's prescription because my husband's cardiac issues are minor I'll give you a bit of background.  My husband had a severe heart attack 15 years ago when he was just 48 (crashed twice but they were able to bring him back), had emergent 5-bypass surgery, later had a defibrillator implanted, and is on about 6-8 medications daily. To me, his willingness to give the oils first chance says how much he believes in the efficacy of the doTERRA oils and that there are alternatives to drugs that should be explored.

Here is the direct link to the Suggested Protocols for Cholesterol on everythingessential.me, but also be sure to check out the Experiences/Testimonials tab: http://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/CholesterolControl.html#page=page-2 

Here is where you can buy the capsules, you can use the "0" size for this small amount of drops but they also have the "00" size for more drops, you can get either one: https://www.aromatools.com/category_s/615.htm 

I hope that this is helpful.

On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:29:55 AM UTC-6, tbattista2011 wrote:
Hi!  My mother has hi cholesterol and hates the medicines they are giving her.  I want to introduce her to the oils that will help with this and the Lifelong Vitality Supplements. From what I am reading it seems that the xEO Mega would be the best one to choose.  Do any of you have any experience with this?  Any help would be appreciated.  I scrolled through all the emails but didn't see one that related to my concern.  Is there a way to search in this site?

Thank and Happy Thanksgiving!
Tammy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment