Tuesday 25 November 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sinus infection?

I know sometimes on this forum it is hard for people because for some of us, the abbreviations work just fine, but some people have no idea what FCO is and LLV, and it would help if people actually spell it out, so this is great information but we don't know what QID BID or TID means, I know we should maybe, but could you please tell us what that means?   I have been trying to think what those mean, just can't come up with it, I know I will feel stupid when you put it on here!  QID BID TID, HELP!  Thank you so much. 

On Sunday, November 16, 2014 11:02:59 AM UTC-7, Lynnie Hammond wrote:
A few months ago I had a bad taste in my mouth.  I think it was coming from my sinuses.  I finally went on antibiotics and the taste went away.
Last week I started getting that taste again.  I'm new to essential oils.  I'd like to try using the oils instead of antibiotics.  Any suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment