Saturday 29 November 2014

[Everything doTERRA] 1) migraines and llv. 2) trachea inflamation

1). General rule: when we experiance a bad reaction to something dont use it. Can try reintroducing latter and see if works better at another time. - my first thought was that migranes may be related to toxicity. Have had a gal on our team assist her body in riding itself of migranes with Slim n Sassy. Thought I'd through that out there.

2). Inflammation: AlphaCRS is a personal favorite. Frankinsince- do to its high level of Monoterpine Hydrocarbons it is amazing at moving fluids that's how it assists there.
Sandlewood is nice for inflammation and works in a completely different way then Frank. It can also be soothing to irritated tissues.
If the upper part is inflamed I believe i would try a bit of frankinsince in Honey & a dash of water to sooth. Honey is great to coat and with assisting the body with inflammation. I would probably try layering the 2 externally as well. I love using Frank under the tounge morning and eve to assist the body with sytemic inflammation.

Favorite to assist the breaking down of mucus- wet- lime & wild orange for single oils, DigestZen for a blend. I sure would be trying those out on my chest and seeing if there was a helpful combo. For harder mucus- Myrrh is my fav. Any oil high in oxides should be very helpful here (you can get an idea of that in a ME book.)

I think I would also be using lemon in my water in your shoes to help the body detox. Also it's intresting to note that the lungs are a filter for our body. Doing a Preclease to assist all the filter organs including the lungs sure seems like a good direction. Ie: Zendocrine Supplement, Zendocrine oil so support those very organs. As well as PBAssit & TerraZyme to assist the gut levels (when we take enzymes on an empty stomach they can help breakdown leftovers)

The best nutrition is a must in my opnion to give the body what it needs to make its repairs. I would cut out all sugar (the great inflamer) and high processed foods. My fav supplement is LLV.

I beleve with the knowlege you now have and with listening to the body and supporting it to heal. You can achive great things.
Our bodies are created to heal, I beleve we just need to figure out how to support their individual needs best so they can do their jobs and they amaze us. :)

Heather

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment