Saturday 29 November 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Z-Pack recipe

I got confirmation to take 1 capsule morning & 1 evening - and I still recommend taking them with food.

On Friday, November 28, 2014 3:02:22 PM UTC-6, Dee Clingman wrote:
I saw your post last night and it took me a while but I finally tracked down the Z-Pack Alternative protocol that has been beneficial to others (I've not had a need so I can't speak to its efficacy).  You didn't mention the age of your daughter but if she's a child I'd encourage you to consult with Pat to determine a child's portion if it's different from that of an adult.
You'll need size 00 veggie capsules - (I get them here: https://www.aromatools.com/category_s/615.htm)  Because these contain "hot" oils I'd recommend taking one in the morning and one in the evening and always with food.

DAY 1: Take two [00] capsules, each containing

DROPS

OIL

6

On Guard

3

Oregano

1

Frankincense

 

DAY 2: Take two [00] capsules, each containing

DROPS

OIL

5

Melaleuca

5

Lemongrass

2

Thyme

2

Cinnamon

 

DAY 3: Take two [00] capsules, each containing

DROPS

OIL

5

Cinnamon

5

Oregano

5

Lemon

 
 I hope that this is what you were looking for.

On Monday, October 6, 2014 5:53:20 AM UTC-5, 3lilloves wrote:
Does anyone have the recipe for the "Z-pack"  My daughter and I are allergic to penicillin so making up our own blend that is like the Z-Pack would be great!

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment