Thursday 27 November 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: air travel with infant

Thank you!  My grand daughter will be about 6 weeks old when I travel with her. Should I delute the balance with a carrier oil before applying?

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:31:16 PM UTC-7, nnette wrote:
Hi Shirley- I used Balance on our granddaughter when she was screaming as the plane was descending on a trip last year to Nashville.  I immediately poured a drop on my index finger and applied it quickly on the back ear bone.  I did on both ears and the effect was immediate!  My Emma calmed down! That was last year.  Last month, (she is now 4 1/2 yrs. old), she traveled again to San Diego and of course I made sure her mom was ready with the Balance.  What she did this time is that, she applied the Balance  shortly before leaving the house to the airport.Emma didn't felt the pressure at all.  I hope that this will help your little travel companion.

On Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:10:10 AM UTC-5, Shirley Ingram wrote:
I am going to be traveling by air with a 1 to 2 month old infant.  Any suggestions on what oils to use to help with the pain caused by air pressure?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment