Monday 21 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] weakened colon walls

Thank you for your comments about chia seed. 

I have been dealing with chronic diarrhea for many months.  I have been gradually losing weight and I am now about 15 pounds below my normal weight.  I have used GX Assist, lots and lots of PB Assist, Zendocrine, DigestZen, peppermint, not all at once, of course.  Nothing seemed to help. My diet was clean, and I even eliminated foods that I thought would be a problem like wheat, and other grains.  I started discontinuing the supplements and oils one by one to see if that helped, but it didn't.  Then I read your post that mentioned chia seed.

I have used chia seed to make a pudding using whole seeds.  I thought this helped the diarrhea, but wasn't sure.  After reading your post I used my spice mill to grind the chia seed.  After the first 1/2-cup serving of the chia pudding made with ground chia seed the diarrhea completely stopped!  Of course, I am continuing to use it and will until I am certain that my digestive flora are balanced and working properly.  I am hoping to stop losing weight and actually gain a few pounds. :)  

This whole nightmare started with a couple rounds of antibiotics for a urinary tract infection, steroids after surgery, and a trip to the dentist with more antibiotics.  

For those who are interested, here is my recipe.  When I used ground chia it was very thick, so more liquid may be needed. 

Ileen

1 1/4 cup almond milk
3 to 4 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
1 to 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla or cinnamon
1/4 cup whole chia seed

Grind chia seed if desired.  Thoroughly mix all ingredients except the chia seed.  Add the chia last and stir right away so the seed doesn't stick together in big clumps.  Let stand 2 hours or overnight.  Makes about 2 cups or 4 1/2 cup servings.  

On Friday, May 4, 2012 7:00:54 PM UTC-6, Detoxqueen wrote:
Although I have not used PB, probiotics are the most important thing to clean up the mess in her bowels. If it were me (and it isn't and I don't know the full history), I would get some colonics from a very experienced practitioner, use the PB, stop sugar, dairy and wheat, get tested for allergies and use Lemon (in water or just under tongue) and also Zendocrine oil on liver and kidneys to strengthen the other detox organs.  I would not worry about being too hard or drastic on the colon when she's only having bowel movements every 6-7 days!!!! That's drastic! That's a recipe for disaster.  Bring on the diarrhea anytime.  She needs to purge herself.  Again this is just my opinion!  Terrazyme with all meals. Digestzen after meals if she is still gassy.  I would consider a blended smoothie diet of mainly raw foods, kale can be lightly steamed and blended and put in smoothie.  Blended Chia to make a gel.  Some coconut milk with bit of honey and cinnamon to add flavor make a nice and safe bowel brush.  Adding this kind of fiber will likely give her a bit of a belly ache which is why the colonics would be great to start with or at the very least an enema to avoid discomfort when adding the fiber.

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM, brenda <btur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have a lady wanting to enroll and we are not sure what would be the
best.  She has been told she has weakened walls in her colon, she gets
hemarrhoids and little blood pockets down below-only has bowel
movements every 6 or 7 days.  Also had polyps and has IBS and celiac.
She was wanting to know where to start and although I think lemon and
digestzen, would the gx and pb be too hard or drastic on her colon?  I
have mixed feelings.  Yes, she is under a doctors care and he has
removed some of those blood pocket (fistula) she called it.  What
would a good protocol be to start her off on?  Thanks,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner
www.endcandidablog.com 
(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
(604) 905-9240 Cell Phone


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment