Sunday 20 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Rosacea vs Slim and Sassy metabolic blend

I have had rosacia  for quite a while though and the oils have never bothered me. And when I say I had it kids would ask why was my face so red all the time. After a lot of money, antibiotics and creams that did nothing but make it worse I finally found the clear skin foaming face wash and after three days of using it I am 99% better. If I had not experienced it I would not have believed it. Needless to say I signed up as an IPC and am doing this as my home business as I get through the masters program. The clear skin roll on however I have to use FCO over it right away but only use it as a spot treatment. It does sting my very sensitive skin but it works and the FCO helps it calm down right away and the redness when I use it is gone in a few minutes. And healthy skin is always great!


On Monday, November 21, 2011 5:09:54 AM UTC-8, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
Rosacia should not have had any effect on what you did with the Slim and Sassy. When they have rosacea they are not supposed to eat a lot of citrus and you did not give her the meat of any citrus, you gave her the cold pressed rind which is totally different. If she liked the taste she might have muscle tested positive, but you also could have sent her into a slight detox.
Suggest to her that she might be okay with the S&S if she were to do a cleanse first.

Pat

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 12:11 AM, Kathy Chaves <kathyw...@gmail.com> wrote:
I had a lady come to my Slim and Sassy for the Holidays presentation
on Saturday.  We passed out some Slim and Sassy in water, and
proceeded to give the ingredients and explain the benefits.  About
20-30 minutes later, one of the ladies stated she felt sort of funny
e.g. her heart was racing, but then felt sort of wiped out and
lethargic; that these strange feelings started after about 5-10
minutes of her drinking the Slim and Sassy.  She said she has Rosacea
and really shouldn't have anything with citrus and peppermint.  I felt
really bad and apologized.  And of course, monitored her for a little
while.  She started feeling better and said she really loved the
taste, but didn't think it was the thing for her.  Has anyone else
experienced anything like this?  Please give me details.
Thanks,
Kathy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment