Tuesday 22 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] HCG and essential oils??

Well, I find it interesting that you want to use HCG to lose weight.  I actually used it to help my PMS and it really worked.  I didn't lose weight, even though I do struggle with my weight, but don't think I would prefer to have the shots and only eat 500 calories.  As a Group Fitness Instructor for now 15+ years, I have seen what diet can and CANNOT do for a person.  I always worry about the nutrients that are not going to be consumed in a healthy weight loss program and that is unfortunately how you get people with Osteoporosis and many other issues from depleting the minerals and vitamins ESSENTIAL to everyday bodily function.  I am glad you have a doctor to monitor you, but you have to really consider the eventual side effects YOUR body may have to this type of diet.  Every rat or mouse used in studies DOES NOT always have the same reaction to what it is being given.  Since I am a fitness instructor, I would HIGHLY recommend getting with a personal trainer or someone with whom you can get advice from and WORK to get the weight off.  I know that this is a very difficult thing to do, but if you start slowly and make valiant strides to take in calories that may be just a bit under your normal daily requirements, you can LOSE that weight and also gain muscle, stronger bones, healthier metabolism, better moods, and the list goes on and on.  People on the Biggest Loser are first hand examples and I know it and experience it everyday when I decide what to eat and what to do with the energy I should expend to be a more fit individual.  One other thing that you should think about is the Slim and Sassy Blend that we doTERRA IPCs should be eager to use/try and see if it does work for us.  I know that I was using it before I got pregnant and it was a nice energy boost.  Just something to consider.  One last thing is that some ways to lose weight that appear to be an easy way out are just that.  You will lose the weight and more than likely gain it back because you aren't taking shots any longer and eating only 500 calories.  I would say to invest that time and money into some fitness equipment you can use at your house and hire a Personal Trainer that is also knowledgeable in dietetics and go from there.  THAT would be what I would do if I had some extra $$ in my pocket.  All the best~!

Rene' :)

On Monday, October 21, 2013 2:19:29 PM UTC-6, Mom Overboard wrote:
THANK YOU! I knew I would run into some controversy posting it here but I really wanted to see if I could continue my oils. 

I have done TONS of research and because HCG helps regulate the endocrine system and other hormones, I really feel like this is what I need to do. I haven't taken this lightly - nor decided to do it on a whim. This has been months of careful planning. 

Also, I am working in partnership with my doctor - who prescribed the shots - and seeing her weekly for a check in on how I am doing. She will be monitoring my health very closely. I plan on following the diet exactly. 

Right now, my heath has gotten to a point where I need to drop the weight. It is not a vanity diet. I am not doing this so I can fit into my jeans... I am doing this, after careful study and a lot of prayer, in order to improve my health. Period.

So, thank you Naturalchoices4u and Detoxqueen. I appreciate the support.

On Monday, October 21, 2013 1:18:06 PM UTC-6, Detoxqueen wrote:
You should be able to use all the oils except the ones that have added oils like Balance, Whisper, etc.  Follow the diet to a T. With shots, not drops. THE ORIGINAL DIET.  Not one that has been developed or "improved upon".  About the only tolerable addition is broccoli. Make sure you do a very good detox protocol before-hand.  I can email you a condensed version. The 60 steps recommended in KT's book are simply overwhelming so I created a way to do it easier. detoxexpert @ gmail.com.

Don't believe the naysayers. The diet works.  It repairs the endocrine system when done correctly.  It is not dangerous when done correctly and the body is detoxified. It has been successful since the 1950's but keep in mind that people were not toxic back then. Or not to the extent that we are today so results will be somewhat different.  The weight loss is from the 2000+ calories of fat removed from the body so in reality you are getting 2500 calories a day, not 500 even though you are only eating 500.  I have not yet seen long term results in people doing the drops. Most gain the weight back.  This is not the case with the shots.

Women in perimenopause are not the ideal candidates since hormones are all over the place and this group is the only one who don't always keep it off for good. 


On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Mom Overboard <kathy...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am curious if anyone has done Dr Simeon's HCG diet while using the essential oils?

I am currently taking the LLV Pack and PB assist. With the diet, you are supposed to eliminate all oils -- even lotions and creams. It's only for a month but I would rather not stop them if I don't have to. So I am curious if others have done the diet -- while continuing their essential oil protocols-- and had success.

By the way, tried slim & sassy but didn't get results. Health is such that I need to drop the weight FAST. After a lot of consideration, I just feel HCG is the right step for me now... So please don't try to talk me out of it :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment