Tuesday 22 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] HCG and essential oils??

Thank you Jill! Thank you for your encouragement! I think having the weight on my body is more detrimental than the diet itself. In fact, I have had more than one doc tell me about how good it is for you. Anyway, I am starting P1 tomorrow and looking forward to the results. I am happy to know you used your oils during the diet as well.

Thanks again.

Kathy P
Sent on the go

> On Oct 22, 2013, at 11:15 AM, "Jill B." <jboat1220@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I guess I'm not of the norm on this thread. I did the diet and LOVED it!! I lost 80 pounds and have kept most of it off. (Gained due to MY lack of self control) I also used oils while doing the protocol, whatever I used normally on a regular basis and added S&S to help with the blood sugar levels. I know this diet gets a terrible wrap, but I have nothing bad to say about it (I did 6 rounds). It taught me the foods that my body just can't handle, the foods that make my body thrive, and gave me a whole new outlook on eating - all for the better.
>
> I find it ironic that when people gain weight after going "off" a diet, it's the diets fault. I did Weight Watchers 3 times, gained ALL my weight back and more, no one claims that to be a bad diet. Yet when a diet comes along that actually works for people (I'm talking hcg here) but is an unusual way of going about it, it gets labeled "bad", "unhealthy" and "dangerous". Let's be honest here, when people gain weight back after dieting, it's the DIETER'S fault, not the diet!!! Going back to eating crap is what does it. I kept my weight off 2 years after this diet and just now after being too lax on myself have I gained 15 lbs back. Has nothing to do with the hcg diet!! I understand that the jury is still out on the hcg diet but for me, it was much better than ANY other one I did....and I did them all.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/dV4YIHypS10/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment