Tuesday 22 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] HCG and essential oils??

Thank you Shirl T, I appreciate the support. I am dealing with multiple health issues that can't be resolved until I drop the weight. I am hoping for the best and may be contacting you for tippy recipes. :)

Thanks again 

Kathy P
Sent on the go

On Oct 22, 2013, at 10:56 AM, Shirl T <ladycsi639@gmail.com> wrote:

I find this an interesting conversation in that so many people have so many opinions on this subject. Like ALL diets, HCG works differently for everyone and in my opinion is just like the rest in that changing your eating habits after you get off the diet is the key.... I have done the HCG diet several times, as have some of my friend and family members. My sister has done both shots and drops, losing the same with either... it is fast, and it works, but the maintenance phase is difficult because you want to eat like you used to, this is where we blow it basically. I have read several books, talked to two different experts who are PHd's and have done a great deal of research on Dr. Simeons diet and I get the same reaction from everyone I know when I tell them I'm basically eating 500 calories a day... they think its some fad diet that is dangerous and I shouldn't be on it. They are all fad diets, and if it were as easy as calories in calories out, I doubt we would have an obesity problem in this country... the truth is, calories in calories out is only a piece of the puzzle. I discussed this with my doctor just a few weeks ago. There are many other factors that affect that calories in calories out concept.... age, health problems, disease, menopause, how long you've had a weight problem, family history, metabolism, and so on... I am in my 50s, I exercise at the gym 3 days a week, and I zumba two days a week.... I walk a quarter of a mile from the parking lot into my work building each day... I have been on almost every diet you can think of and I have learned so much about nutrition and the right foods, calorie counting, point counting, etc. etc. I still have a weight problem... I have been overweight since I was 16 years old, up and down, lost the same pounds over and over again... I eat well most of the time, but not all of the time... I can assure you it is not as simple as calories in calories out and what the HCG diet give me that no other diet does is FAST weight loss, a boost for me to feel good for a period of time.... the scale goes down daily for the most part... it is motivating, exciting, and it feels good, not agonizing like most everything else... Detoxqueen is correct in that your body is using 2000 calories from the fact cells, so with the 500 you are eating you your body is actually obtaining 2500 a day... You are not starving yourself. I'm not going to say it is easy, because none of them are... but it is more doable with immediate results than any other diet I've done and if you stay focused on the prize you can do it..... you can do anything for a month right? There are people that stay on it for 3 months, but I usually do a month, it's just time for me to take a break. I usually lose around 25 pounds and although I gain weight back I don't always gain it all, I don't gain it overnight so I do get to enjoy the slimmer me for a few months, and it's always my own fault that I gain it back... there are tools in place to help you keep it off but you know how we humans are.... The last time I did HCG I used my oils when I wanted to... in my water, on my chicken, etc. I asked an expert on HCG and he said go ahead so I did. Didn't seem to affect me. But I didn't overdo it... I'm not an expert on the HCG diet, but I am well educated in it and have had great success... feel free to contact me if you'd like... :)  I'd love to help you through the journey...  I have lots of recipes for the HCG diet too so food doesn't get so boring... :) Good luck :)

On Oct 20, 2013 10:07 PM, "Mom Overboard" <kathy...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am curious if anyone has done Dr Simeon's HCG diet while using the essential oils?

I am currently taking the LLV Pack and PB assist. With the diet, you are supposed to eliminate all oils -- even lotions and creams. It's only for a month but I would rather not stop them if I don't have to. So I am curious if others have done the diet -- while continuing their essential oil protocols-- and had success.

By the way, tried slim & sassy but didn't get results. Health is such that I need to drop the weight FAST. After a lot of consideration, I just feel HCG is the right step for me now... So please don't try to talk me out of it :)

--

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/dV4YIHypS10/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment