Thursday 17 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Feeling Discouraged with Oils

You might consider Vitamin D3 (6000 IU) and Vitamin C (1000mg/hour). Back off a little of the vitamin c if you get diarrhea. 


On Oct 17, 2013, at 9:16 AM, Shae <natshahan@gmail.com> wrote:

I have been sick for the last 3 solid weeks, starting with a slight cough/cold (that lasted for about 4 days), then that developed into laryngitis (and lasted for another 4 days), then turned into just a non-productive cough--kind of mucous-y, rumbly cough, but never actually coughed anything up, but just a wheezy cough, that made it difficult to breathe, especially at night--one night i honestly thought about making a trip to the ER because I couldn't get a deep enough of a breath in to do me much good!  That has lasted for the past 10 days.  I have also woken up with a slight sore throat the last 5 days, but it has usually gone away by mid-morning.  Now the last 2 days, I have felt everything getting worse.  Yesterday, I started getting a fever, and my ears are plugged up; my throat is the worst sore throat that I have in the 3 years since having my tonsils removed, I have had a non-stop pounding head-ache, and I just feel icky.

Here's what I have been using with the oils:

I have been taking the LLV (about 1/2 dose) for the last 8 weeks, and bumped it up to the full dose about 2 1/2 weeks ago.

I have been using On Guard beadlets several times throughout the day through this whole ordeal.  I used Frankincense and On Guard on my neck for my Laryngitis.  Breathe and Cypress on my chest for my cough and wheezing.  Citrus Bliss to reduce the mucus.  I have been drinking a Lemon/Peppermint/Honey/Coconut Oil "tea" to help with my sore throat.  I have gargled Lemon Oil and On Guard for my throat.  I have applied topically On Guard and Lavender to my throat area.  I have also used a "flu bomb" capsule starting yesterday when my symptoms started to get worse (I have taken 3 of them over the coarse of the last 18 hours).  I have applied basil every couple of hours yesterday around my ear bone for my ears.  I'm sure I have used other oils/protocols, but I just can't think of them right off the bat...

Why am I not feeling any better?  Why does it seem that I'm getting worse?  I haven't felt any better/different taking the LLV, which is why I upped to the full dose, because I figured that I would give it a good month of the full dose to see how it has worked.  Are there other oils/protocols that I need to use?  I have had "infection-type" mucus off an on every few days, it seems to come and go, feeling me a bit encouraged, but then it always seems to take a turn for the worst after a few days, then get better, then get worse again.  :(  Any help/advice would be great, as I'm feeling quite discouraged with the use of the LLV and oils.  :(


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment