Friday 18 October 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] DDR Prime

I have a problem ingesting the FCO that is in the DDR Prime capsules.  My reaction is a migraine. I'm fine applying the DDR Prime liquid to my skin.   Have problems with palm oils, coconut and almond oils.  Feel fortunate that I can handle FCO on my skin.  I cannot use any other coconut oil on my skin or it is the same reaction. 

Darla

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:51:59 AM UTC-7, gin wrote:
    We had someone who had an issue with DDR Prime capsules and their
doctor believes it is due to the Clove. She contacted doTERRA and the
customer service rep 'wasn't surprised' and said 'there had been some
issues'. Because of the circumstances surrounding it, i.e., other
medications being taken, there is a possibility it was that but I don't
want to have my natural bias against Rxs to just assume that.
 
--

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment