Wednesday 16 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Uterine hyperplasia after menopause

I was into menopause for about 8 years when I started spotting. Saw the GYN who took the pap and biopsy, everything good, but said it's just probably old cells.  Year later it was still intermittently happening, new GYN did ultrasound, said my uterine wall was 14 ml thick and should have been only 2 ml.  Did a hysteroscopy and D&C.   Started bleeding worse after D&C, put me on progesterone 2 1/2 mg.didn't help   then after 3 weeks 5 mg, bleeding didn't stop, Finally had me just quit all progesterone to empty the uteruous.   Bleeding finally totally stopped, but he wanted me at the first of the month to take 10 mg for 10 days then stop, then same thing again for 2 more months.   He told me this would give me periods.  (What a bummer, I'm 64).   I don't really want a hysterectomy if I don't need one.    
So what essential oils should I take to maybe help.   It can't be anything that will increase the estrogen, as, from what Ive read, that's whats caused the problem in the first place. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment