Thursday 17 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Tinnitus

I have very bad tinnitus in one ear and less severe in the other. I did helichrysum, lavender, cypress for the first month or so. It eliminated the tinnitus in the ear that was less severe. When I ran out of helichrysum and was waiting for my order, I stopped using it for about a week and the ringing came back in that ear. When I got more the protocol I started back up with was helichrysum, lavender, rosemary, and cypress. The one ear went away again, but the louder ear is pretty stubborn. I have been on LLV for about 6  weeks so perhaps that will help me too.

I may try the combo Diana suggested. On and off I add frankincense to my routine. I think Pat posted frankincense and lavender as a possible combo. So I have had partial success, or rather full success in one ear. I have had the other ear ringing for so long, I suspect it is going to take a while for it to go away. I started the oils back in July, so it has been several months for me so far.

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:17:11 AM UTC-7, Nancy Davis wrote:
Has anyone found relief with Tinnitus and rhe oils?  What did you use, and how ong did it take?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment