Monday 21 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Save your empty bottles! I'll take em for my Art Project!!!

CJ, I sent you a big box of bottles a couple of months ago, and the post office says they delivered it to you. Haven't received the $20 you offered to send for postage. Did you receive the bottles?
Janice

On Friday, July 19, 2013 12:00:03 AM UTC-5, CJ Peterson wrote:

I'm fairly new to this page, but have read like every post for the last year and responded to a handful where i thought i could be of help!


I'm a student at BYU in Provo Utah and an (aspiring!) artist. I'm doing a large sculpture depicting locally used health products and want to use a couple hundred of these awesome bottles! (My collection so far is limited to about 40.. lol)  I want the whole base of the sculpture to be essential oils bottles!

I'd prefer them to have the caps and top labels but as long as the original wrap-around label isn't in terrible shape i should be able to make it work. (Hide the lidless ones in the back and on the bottom)
I know everyone is busy and you would normally just pitch your empty bottles (though sometimes i like to leave them open so i can enjoy the smell for a few extra days) But in effort to make it worth your time, I've budgeted to pay up to $0.20 for each bottle i can get - though donations are very much appreciated!

Give me idea of how many you have with your address and contact # and we'll work out a way for me to pick them up (if youre in Utah) or I can pay to have them shipped to my home here in Utah.
I can pay with Paypal or in person with cash. (Again a donation is greatly accepted!)

*note: this is only for essential oil bottles - not the vitamins, lotions, hair products, drinks, etc that we've all come to love so much.

Reply to this, text me, email me, or - you can just pop em in the mail!

My address is 

1184 South Palisades Drive

Orem, UT 84097

 

Y'all are awesome!

CJ Peterson 847.609.1566

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment