Friday 18 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Protocol for kids with ASD

Aleta - I'd like to please be a part of that group but I can't find you on FB doing a search.  I have a son who is on the spectrum and I've recently moved him off of Vyvanse and am trying oils and NAET treatments.  My name is Susan Gecek Ramos on FB.  Would you please see if you can contact me so I can provide you whatever info you might need to add me?  Thank you so much!




On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:36:34 AM UTC-4, Lovely oil lady wrote:
We have a "secret" FB group for essential oil users with kids on the spectrum.  There are over 275 members who are there to share and learn. We have lots of great stories there with tips and advice.  Private Message me on FB (Aleta Grimshaw) and tell me a bit about yourself and I can get you added.  Also, I spoke with Jeanette Fransen (naturopath, and works at a cancer center in Mexico) yesterday about the protocol she uses for her 2 autistic kids (one is "recovered")  She uses DDR Prime 3 times a day on roof of mouth and down the spine along with frankincense, Peaceful Child, In Tune, and Immortelle in the same manner.  She does a heavy metal cleanse with Cilantro, follows the Gut diet (GUOSIS I think), Gx Assist, & PB assist as well as the A-Z childrens vitamins and Omegas.  She says to use frankincense for the brain for inflammatory issues of the brain.  She says to look up the Autism Now recommendations and adjust those to match doTerra products- so, if it says enzymes, use Terrazyme, etc. She has seen a 43 year old man "recover".  She says, " when it's a biological issue and we focus on the biological things and they get better,", no matter the condition.  She told me about several dis-eases that people recover from when they focus on the biology. 

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 5:22:08 AM UTC-7, Brittany Dean wrote:
Was interested in testimonies that you might have regarding protocols for children that are on the spectrum. Two friends of mine have recently started using Balance and InTune with their children after reading stories on a few blogs. Too early to tell (though I use IT with my own six year old - not on the spectrum). Was curious of access stories with this group. Thank you!  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment