Wednesday 23 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Pat or anyone please help

A few months ago a lady's mom was to be hospitalized for several days and the daughter talked to the hospital about setting up a diffuser.  She expected to have to explain the whys & wherefores, instead the person she spoke to agreed without question, saying they'd put it on her chart.  Seems like at least some of the hospitals in Seattle are pretty progressive! ;-)
Becky

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 7:01:17 AM UTC-7, 3lilloves wrote:
I didn't ask, I just put it in his room and plugged it in.  I said that the air in the room was SO dry and that I needed to add some moisture to the air.  When they came in to check on him they asked what the good smell was.  I told them that I put a drop of essential oils in the diffuser to kill any airborne pathogens and they didn't say a word.  It was funny because one nurse in particular would stand by the diffuser and breathe it in saying "your sons room is my favorite room to come into"  We did have a room to ourselves though so maybe that is why it was never questioned.  I would just put it in the room without saying anything and then see if they question you about it.
n Tuesday, October 22, 2013 12:16:29 AM UTC-4, Stephanie Lynn wrote:
and how, may i ask, did you get the DR to allow you to use the diffuser while in the hospital? I have tried and they always say NO...I have a friend who is going into the hospital this week for surgery and I would LOVE to use the diffuser in her recovery room...so my question is H-O-W???

Stephanie
lynnd...@gmail.com



On Sunday, October 20, 2013 2:08:07 PM UTC-6, 3lilloves wrote:
Hey Pat, My little guy is slowly getting over his pnemonia.  I ended up having to take him back to the ER Wed night after I told you that they confirmed the pnemonia on him.  The reason I had to take him back is, 2 hours after we got home, the side of his neck swelled up. He was in excruciating pain and couldn't turn his head at all. As soon as I arrived they admitted him and did a CT scan because they were concerned that he had an absces.  It came back as cellulitis of the lymph nodes.  So he was put on 2 heavy antibiotics to treat both the pnemonia and the cellulitis as well as strong pain meds because motrin wasn't even touching the pain. He was SO sick and in SO much pain!  I started on the PB assist in the hospital and I was rubbing melaluca on his feet and clear skin on his neck followed by a hot compress.  I rotated diffusing On Guard, oregano with lemon and melaluca.  The first night I rubbed franki and Immortel on his feet and neck because it is what I had with me the first day. The swelling went down faster than the doctor thought it would so I know I was doing something right :-)
 
We just got home and I am REALLY freaking out over all of the meds he has had pushed through him as well as all of the radiation that he got from the X-ray AND the CT scan Will you please help me with a protocol that I can use to clean him out and what types of things can I do to get rid of all of the radiation that is in his body now.  I am mostly freaked out over the radiation that he got from the CT scan!
 
On the plus side, I started feeling run down and had the familiar "cloggy" feeling starting in my throat, the one that tells you your about to come down with something so I started popping the On Guard Plus and rubbing On Guard on my feet and I never got sick  :-)  :-)  Also every time a nurse or a doc would come in our room they would comment on how our room was the best smelling room in the hospital!  Also running the diffuser helped moisturize the very dry air and killed any airborne pathogens that thought about entering our room :-)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment