Friday 4 October 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oct. specials and free oil

Hi Becky,

Interesting. Well my order should be here any day now so I will find out soon! I am only 4 hours from Las Vegas and used to live there for a few years and still have some family there. My aunt there is an IPC but only does it for the discount where I am doing it as my business with my husband. Did you sign up on your own or under someone? If you are on your own I can help you out if you have questions. Not sure how new you are : )


On Friday, October 4, 2013 6:47:46 AM UTC-7, Becky wrote:
Hi! I just moved to Las Vegas and do not know any IPC yet.  So yes we are close :).   The free lemon was on my order already as free convention product or something similar.  And in my confirmation email was the free lemon.  I didnt had to add it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment